- If this person responded to you with patience, kindness, and was not envious of you?
- If this person was not boastful or prideful?
- How about if this person wasn't rude toward you or self-seeking or easily angered?
- What if this person didn't keep a record of your wrongs?
- How about if they refused to be deceitful, but always were truthful with you?
- What if this person protected you, trusted you, always hoped for your good, and persevered through conflicts with you?
Monday, November 22, 2010
Sex is Not Love.
Sex and love which is one of the two different things but you have in actual fact very little if you can do anything in common. Anyone can at any point have want a sex with an another person without having any feelings for that person directly. But Love is not required as such type of criteria for engaging in the sexual intercourse. Saying that one is 'making love' when having sex is also incorrect.
Sex and love are governed by totally different parts of the soul. The entry point for sexual intercourse giving an access to the core of the soul is at the energy exit point of a soul’s core, thus bringing the energy level more which can be that involves sex down to a very low level.
Love is more than emotions, and it is much more than a good feeling. But our society has taken what God has said about love, sex and intimacy and changed it into simply emotions and feelings. How much would it meet your needs if a person loved you as God says we should be loved?
It is widely pronounced and wrongfully accepted as a fact that can be negotiated with a sex and love which are two different but they are basically the same thing.